Caring for Women is a medical pratice offering comprehensive gynecologic and obstetric care to women of all ages. Most major medical insurance plans are accepted. Please call our office for details or inquire with your medical insurance carrier.
Services we provide include...
- Annual Well Woman Care including Pap tests and HPV test.
- Contraceptive options including daily pills, the weekly patch, the monthly vaginal ring, Depo-Prevara contraceptive injection, the 3-year implantable progestin rod, Nexplanon, the 3-year progestin IUD, Skyla, the 5-year progestin IUD, Mirena, and the 10-year hormone-free Paragard.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all menstrual disorders, pelvic pain and reproductive hormonal imbalances.
- Adolescent gynecology including counseling about Gardasil, the HPV vaccine.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- Complete Obstetric Care.
- Management of menopausal concerns including treatment of hot flashes, night sweats and vaginal dryness.
- Basic infertility diagnosis and treatment.
- Counseling about genetic cancer risk including BRCA testing.
- Female sterilization.
- Treatment of heavy periods through medical or surgical approaches.
- Hysterectomy by laparoscopic, vaginal and abdominal approaches.
- Evaluation and treatment for Pelvic Organ Prolapse with behavior modification and pessaries.
- Treatment of Fibroids by various techniques.